Sunday, April 1, 2007

Fix Your Television, Stupidly Placed Speaker With Strong Magnet Too Close

Well I finally did it, I placed my 20" television on top of my 10" sub woofer and completely messed up my TV(Actually, its my girlfriends television on loan). I always knew never to place the speakers too close to the television or it would mess up. I guess I wasn't thinking, turning the television on and off didn't work or waiting a few days. I thought the TV was a goner for sure until I googled it and found out there is a fix to this.

What you need is a drill and pretty power full magnet. Now somehow securely place the magnet on a drill bit attached to the drill. Position the drill bit with the magnet about 1 to 2 inches away from the television and turn on the TV and drill and move the drill around the damaged area. It should completely go away, looks almost like degaussing on your old CRT computer screens. I'm so happy there was a fix, I would have hated to replace this TV. $100 stupid mistake I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mаgnificent gοoԁs from yοu, man.
I have understanԁ уour stuff previous to and you're just too fantastic. I actually like what you've aсquirеd here, cеrtaіnly lіkе what
you arе saуing and thе way іn which you sаy it.

You makе it enjoyаble anԁ you still care for to
keep it ѕensible. І can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a great website.

Review my webpage - Treppenlifte gebraucht